Friday 20 March 2015

          TRANSFORMATION.....how did I do this???

                                                       
On the left is a photo of me..  at age 30 as Superintendent of Police, about 20 years back. Dark (may be due to over exposure to sun) weighing around 75 kilos post delivery and face filled with pimple scars! I remained like this till around 2000. Keralakoumudi newspaper & their publications/magazine likes this picture of my ugly self so much that they use this lavishly even now when they refer to me in their articles/news. I chanced across this photograph again recently and realized how much I changed since then.

On the right is a photo taken around two years back. I am like this for the past 10 to 12 years, fairer, thanks to the comforts of the air conditioned office & car and less exposure to sun. I weigh 60-61 kg and my facial skin is devoid of any scars save the fading scar on the right forehead due to a bad fall I had on the road four years back. (That is another story!)

How did I change this much in less than 10 years?

With age, women tend to get fatter and uglier. The few exceptions are film stars Rekha and Sridevi. They have plastic surgeries and Botox injections to thank for and the daily massages at beauty parlors. I have neither the money to waste nor time for beauty care, but I have a great secret that I want to share with you. You too can become pretty if you do what I do every day.

1. Love and respect yourself.  Look at the mirror & smile at your beautiful image!
2. Tell yourself that you are beautiful, fair & slim. Over & over again. At least three times daily.
3. Do 20 minute exercises every day. Walking, stretching, weight lifting- anything. Or climb up & down the stairs. Do gardening. Clean the house, sweep the ground, clean the fans at home, cook, wash dishes. Just sweat it out for 20 minutes. It will do a world of good for you.
4. Throw the left overs of food to the waste bin. That is where they belong. Don't turn yourself to a waste bin, you are too precious for that!
5. Walk & talk like you are beautiful and attractive. Behave as if you are the best in the world. Feel it in your bones. And you will become that!
   
Those who have read self help books from authors like Rhonda Bryne, Deepak Chopra, Esther Hicks and Napoleon Hill would know about the 'law of attraction'. It says that thoughts become reality. I believed in this principle long long before I even heard about it or read the books of the authors mentioned above. Every achievement in my life came out of my thoughts and my fantasies- my job, my family, the books I wrote and published, the awards and recognition I got and now, my dream house. I have attracted the life I have dreamed of! 

It is possible. Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam believes in this. He exhorts children to dream a lot. Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Arnold Shwarzenegger, Jim Carrey.. all these people believed in this theory and manifested their dreams easily.

For me, it usually takes a lot of time to get my desires fulfilled. And I know the reason. I prevaricate, doubt & have negative thoughts. Sometimes I fear, feel guilty and ask unnecessary questions to myself. All this cause delay, but I get the wishes materialized nevertheless, if I persist.

Try it, it will work for you. But there is a condition.

Do not wish for anything that is harmful to others or that may hurt another in any way. And do not wish anything for others. Wish for yourself and you will get it sooner or later if it is a good wish!

Ask and it shall be given- so says Bible! So, ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment