Friday 31 July 2015

Manorama Lies



MANORAMA LIES


Did I say some time back that Malayala Manorama lies? Yes, I did. They have been getting some sick pleasure out of publishing lies against me since the last three years, ever since I was ADGP Vigilance.  Here is the proof that they never stop this.
Some may say that ignoring lies would make everyone forget about them. I have tried that. But if I ignore, that makes those who lie do it again and again.
Regarding the above online news which is basically meant for Malayalees living abroad, there were a few comments including one from me. Immediately after I posted my comment, they removed the entire section of comments which had some comments such as “TC should be strong and suspend all those corrupt officers in the Transport Department.” But they didn’t remove the report based on assumptions from their online page. They will keep it there till the next lie they concoct against me.
Lies in the report.

1.     No executive officer was declared on dies-non for going on leave. Some officers went on an undeclared strike which is against Government Rules protesting arrest of an MVI by the Vigilance & anti-corruption Bureau. I issued proceedings as per rules declaring dies-non for all those who went on strike.
2.     No letter was given by any association to the Government till date. On checking up with the office bearers of the Motor Vehicle Gazetted Officer’s Association and the AMVI’s Association, they told me that they did not give any letter to the Government. I checked up with the office of the Minister and the Transport Secretary whether any letter was received by them, so far no letter was received by the Government or to Transport Secretary.
3.     When was day-to-day work of Transport Department disrupted? Barring 16th , Saturday in June 2015 when around 70 officers went on strike, work continued and continues.
4.     No officer took casual leave or any sort of leave on 16th June. They just absented themselves without any permission from Senior Officers in protest of the arrest of an MVI by Vigilance.
5.     July is gone. No one gheraoed me or did a sit-in as the news says this month at my office or anywhere.
6.     I did not insult any leader. The office bearers of the two associations barged into my office in civil dress on the 8th evening when I was extremely busy with work. They had not intimated me about their wish to meet me, neither did they take appointment with my office. I asked them to leave and meet me in uniform after taking prior appointment. The same day I issued a circular that all officers should take prior appointment if they want to meet me and they should be in uniform.
7.     I did not issue any orders banning association activities. I did not instruct my staff not to allow office bearers of the associations to come to my office. In fact, they came several times after the 8th but always in Uniform and after prior intimation.
8.     The post of Transport Commissioner is a Cadre post of ADGP, an IPS officer. The officers in this department are not dumb and ignorant to demand an IAS officer to be posted as TC. As far as I know, this is a concocted story of Manorama.
9.     Finally- if any officer has given a complaint or raised any allegations similar to the story, why did it appear ONLY on Manorama and not in any other newspaper???
So, the mud-slinging goes on. I must be so important a person to Manorama to specially target me! I am really amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment